Saturday 23 August 2014

Coaster Comics 3: Basking Shark

First of all...











What the hell is 'Cool Original' flavour?



You can't just not say what flavour something is because it is too awesome a secret. I couldn't start selling 'Mega Awesome' soup and just not disclose what was in it because then everyone could make 'Mega Awesome' soup.



I wouldn't mind if it were a flavour that I could actually figure out myself. There would actually be some sort of entertainment value to the challenge.



But as far as I have tried the best description of 'Cool Original' flavour that I have come up with is "cold and fuzzy". Which doesn't really bring any ingredients to mind unless it is made of ice and felt.



Eating food shouldn't raise the question "what the hell am I experiencing?". I have enough important questions like "How will I make myself feel productive today" or "how much Doctor Who omnibus do I need to watch before the sense of achievement outweighs the feeling of shame" to figure out during the day without these things weighing my brain down.



NOTE: Cool Original Doritos are delicious and everyone should eat them as regularly as possible.



Also I drew a Basking Shark






And also a basking Basking Shark




No comments:

Post a Comment