Saturday 24 January 2015

Not A Real Post, Just Selling My Soul

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13528955/?claim=xddwyx8ws6z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

That is a code to register my code on Bloglovin.com.


As much as this besmirches the clearly impeccable image that my blog already holds, it must be done because actually I do just want this blog to make me feel successful and important.


If you are reading this after seeing my blog on bloglovin, then clearly I am some sort of blog Richard Branson and this was an awesome idea. Please don't think that this post represents my blog though... there's usually some sort of picture or fact or narrative.


If you are reading this because you read my blog anyway... I said this wasn't a real post... what are you even doing? You should go think about what you are doing with your day. Go get some cereal or something.


Actually thank you, you are clearly my most important readers (I will create a new second class status for all readers who find my blog through my own shameless self promotion... with blurred pictures or something).


I made the movie poster for Shark Gump... but you won't know what that is without reading my older posts Bloglovin joiners. This is for the originals, they're one step ahead of you already! Sort your game out Blogloviners!


Ok I'll stop now before I destroy any benefit this entire venture may have had.




UPDATE: The blog has now sold out even more and has a Facebook page  (facebook.com/DangerMusicHelps). I am essentially Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment