Monday 5 January 2015

Seasons greetings!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


I know it's now January but the Christ-Moose has a different understanding of time to you and considers it to still be Christmas as my tree is still stood in my living room. As well as this, 'New-Year' doesn't produce characters as good as the Christ-Moose.

(By the way if you ever watch songs of praise (British people), which I don't, but I sat through once upon a time, the fancy churchy latin singing folk totally pronounce it christ-moose, and it filled me with festive cheer)

If you're wondering where this blog has been, and I realize that doesn't apply to anyone as nobody actually reads this.... but if I don't at least pretend then I should go play outside or make friends or something, I mean what is my life? ..... Oh God....

 If you are wondering where this blog has been, I recently 'upgraded' from marine biologist working in a bar to marine biologist working at a factory, which has left me with very little time to type. If you have never worked in a factory, imagine that chore that you don't like, you know the one... the one where you exhale for two minutes before forcing yourself to do it whilst surrounding yourself by as many distracting devices as possible. Now imagine that your job is to do that chore for 8 hours a day, five days a week.... factory work is not fun. If you still hold childhood dreams of working in a chocolate factory, please abandon those dreams now.

I also realized after my initial posting spurt that my plan of 'building up a dozen or so ideas for posts ahead of time so that I can be a regular blogger..... people love regularity' did not quite work out as it turns out I just end up with a load left over that I don't really feel are good enough yet. This blog is not abandoned but I am simply posting when I know I'm happy with what I've made. I know this imaginary audience has high standards.

Keep the faith, His holy antlers and musk be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment