Sunday 22 February 2015

Coaster Comics 4!

So it's time for one of those posts where I have some pictures lying around but they're not really ones I can put into a story or narrative... So I have to wait until I have a few and them put them together in a comics collection post under the illusion that this somehow counts as still having worked really hard on writing a good blog post.


Works for me! I'm going to chalk this day down as being 'abnormally productive'.


Well here goes. This is what I imagine when I hear that song on the radio, you know the one.... it goes




See that's just terrible. Firstly it's hardly original. It's pretty much exactly what the song says, I'm probably just branching into illustrating thoughts that you have all had already, and I don't really want to get too involved in that industry, what if one of you just kept having ideas about cheese? or Craig Charles? I cant draw Craig Charles.... that woman up there doesn't even have a nose.


Secondly that song is probably not on the radio anymore ( if you are reading this ten years later, it's definitely not on the radio, and radios were these machines that you had in your car or living-room, and you could turn a knob and it would find music in the air and play it to you..... And yes I'm sure one day you will be able to overthrow Belgium as rulers of Earth ) which highlights just how long I have to hold onto these pictures before I am in a desperate enough period to resort to using them... I don't think I even had a blog when that song was out. Not a waste of time now!!!


Moving on.









Yeah so..... there's that.


Finally this rounds winner for a Game Of Shark (Yes we are doing rounds now. Submit your ideas and I will attempt to make a movie poster for the winning film. The winning film may also be the one which has an easy poster to make... thankfully this rounds winner was) is! ........




It's exactly the same movie but with a much less imaginative title.... OK a slightly less imaginative title, Jaws was pretty bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment